Saturday, May 25, 2013

Outfit: LEATHER LAYERS



"You look like you are about to sit on a motorcycle and drive away" commented Leeloo on this look. All black, a lot of leather and lace plus wild hair! Where is my rockstar prince? ;-) 
Nothing much to say otherwise. Asissting on another photoshooting for the WALD Fashion Issue today. The clothes are crazy a-w-e-s-o-m-e and the location is a funfair: What's more to say? I so can't wait!! Check my instagram (@thadarlinh) throughout the day for insider pictures, xx


  • leather shirt - Zara
  • vest - New Look*
  • gold necklace - Pepe Jeans London*
  • pants - H&M
  • socks - Primark
  • bag & shoes - vintage










photography//Yuliya Maltseva



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. Super Outfit! I like :) Die Jacke gefällt mir besonders gut! :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Natalie von Paperwings-blabla

    ReplyDelete