Sunday, May 5, 2013

Outfit: BLACK AND WHITE II



Simplicity - I am wearing mere basics, greatly comfortable but alltogether a fine combination for school, university or work. Also I am still insanely obsessed with the black and white trend. My perfect plain white A.O.cms t-shirt, favourite pair of black skinny jeans, cool sneakers, a big black bag and subtle coloured details are my good-to-go look at the moment.

The internship at WALD / Purpur Styling is going really amazing aswell! We are styling the next music video of one of my favourite Berlin based voices and I am experiencing a lot of good and bad in the job of a stylist from shopping about 10 hours in two days, choosing samples at pr agencies, the fittings and some mess and complications in between. Often it is just not that easy to find the perfect piece meeting all criteria - preferably four variations of them to have a good selection for the client.




  • t-shirt - A.O.cms
  • sunnies - Monki
  • pants - Zara
  • jacket - Primark
  • bag - Topshop
  • sneakers - K-Swiss
  • rings - London Camden Market & by boe

photography//Caroline Leonhard





Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. Schönes Outfit !
    Woher ist der Nagellack ?

    choconistin.blogspot.de ,lg♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    great outfit. I love the jacket and the sunglasses most.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete