Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Inspiration: HOME SWEET HOME



4 months to go until my study time at ESMOD Berlin begins. Since it would currently cost me over two hours daily just for traveling to school and home it is slowly time to search for my very own home near to school. Found two amazing girls to share it with already, had a first apartment view last weekend (wasn't the right one yet though) and along comes a little bit of swelling in interior dreams. 
I started pinning lots and lots of inspirations to my pinterest and surely not gonna stop soon... here are some favourites :-)
For more go >>here<<

xx








photos// housetohome.co.uk | norskeinteriorblogger.blogspot.de | www.psbydila.com | IKEA | fabuloushomeblog.com


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. wonderful. thanks for this gorgeous inspiration.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete