Friday, April 5, 2013

Event: FRONT ROW SOCIETY



 Oh my! So sorry that I forgot to share this event with you! It is over two weeks back now but still a nice memory. The hosts were Front Row Society. It is the Berlin accessory label were not only the designers but creative customers can contribute to. A real amazing concept if you ask me. Everyone can submit their ideas to special design challenges - winning creations are curated into their seasonal collections afterwards. The dream of an own designed product is so near!
The event was set to celebrate their new leggings collection. As the programme highlight five fashion people also got the chance to compete to get the last spot in the leggings collection and therefore their design produced. One hour is pretty few that's why I'm very impressed by the outcome of some of the pieces.
All in all it was a lot of fun, especially because it was a night out again with awesome Leeloo - always the best!

PS: Slowly approaching the cropped top trend I fell in love with during London Fashion Week...




sweetheart Jasmin working passionately on her design

Which do you like most? :)) The awesome golden one with eyes on the knees won




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:

3 comments :

  1. oh super collagen!
    und cropped tops sind ja auch einfach geil!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

    ReplyDelete