Friday, March 29, 2013

Styling/Editorial: GREEN LIGHT


A forest. A lonely soul. A survivor.

Today I am proudly presenting you a new photoshoot that I conceptualized, styled and modeled all at the same time (also another part of my ESMOD portfolio - see the first here).
It's themed with what I think the upcoming season will be a popular colour: green.

I hope you like this set of photos as much as the last one! Looking forward to hear your thoughts.


photography// Yuliya Maltseva (edited by me)




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. fanastischer Post und fantastische Bilder. Kompliment!!!!
    liebe Grüße.
    Lavinka
    www.kincseslavinka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh danke, das bedeutet mir echt viel! :D
      xx

      Delete