Monday, March 25, 2013

Outfit: VINTAGE LOVE


Dress Code "Favourite Vintage Outfit". That applied for the Escada Store Opening Event I told you yesterday about. Since it was too crowded to take proper pictures of the carefully chosen look, I decided to shoot it for you the next morning despite the light snowfall.
Main item is my favourite vintage piece: my mum's oversized leather jacket. I combined it with a contrasting blue printed  jersey dress and the usual black. Got some new boots by the way! The UK online shop Boohoo sponsored them right on time - the chealsea boots with studds are my new shoe crush. Moreover a few golden details and voilà! xx

Dress Code "Lieblings Vintage Outfit" hieß es beim Escada Store Opening Event von dem ich euch gestern erzählt habe. Es war ziemlich voll, sodass ich keine richtigen Fotos vom Look machen konnte. Also habe ich mich entschieden einfach am nächsten Morgen einen Outfitshooting damit zu machen.
Key Piece ist mein liebstes Vintageteil: die oversized Lederjacke meiner Mutter. Kombiniert habe ich sie mit einem kontrastierendem blauen Jerseymusterkleid und dem gewohnten schwarz. Ich habe übrigens neue Boots! Der englische Online Shop Boohoo hat sie mit gerade zum richtigen Zeitpunkt gesponsort - die Chealsea Boots mit Nieten sind auf jeden Fall meine neue Schuhliebe. Ansonsten noch ein paar goldene Accessoires und voilà! xx



  • jacket - vintage
  • shirt - Bershka
  • dress - H&M
  • necklace - Bijou Brigitte
  • boots - Boohoo
  • bag - Topshop




photography// Yuliya Maltseva


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


7 comments :

  1. Love this vintage outfit a lot, where did you buy that blue colour top, can I know the place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was H&M but last summer though... :)

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely one! Love it! The boots are perfect! Check out my blog and please if you can tell me witch camera and objective do you use??? Thank u so much xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy about my new boots :-)

      Delete
  3. Love you outfit here! I like your necklace and your black bag :)
    Much Love,
    InspiringThing

    ReplyDelete