Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Styling/Editorial: MASQUERADE



Before I begin with today's post I have to tell you something or I will maybe burst: ESMOD Berlin accepted me!! I will officially be a fashion student beginning this September! OH MY, being super happy is an understatement, I dreamt of exactly this for I don't remember how long and now I know that it is really going to happen. Their e-mail came yesterday morning although I thought they would send the notification as a letter - they caught me by total surprise! I can still hardly believe it. One step closer to my aim of working in the fashion industry!

Part of my portfolio tasks were several photo concepts. Today I want to show you one of them. I put a lot of work, thought and love into this project and thanks also to Nik's amazing photography talents I am quite proud of the outcomes. The pictures are edited by me, if you want to see Nik's edit you can visit the project on his page.

MASQUERADE - The black Cinderella story. A girl veiled in black and a Venetian mask


photography// Niklas Kretzschmar
concept// Anh Dinh
styling// Anh Dinh
model// Anh Dinh
assistence//Yuliya Maltseva
(location: outside Bodemuseum Berlin )







What do you think about it? Tell me in the comments, I appreciate every feedback on this project - should I do more editorial stuff like this? Thanks for reading! xx, Anh



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


8 comments :

  1. Wow, richtig gut! Und Glückwunsch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    I love this idea .. Venetian masks will be ever up to date, and the dress is gorgeous! My fav photo is the last one :)

    GIVEAWAY on just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. die fotos sind wirklich gut :)
    und herzlichen glückwunsch dass du es an die esmod geschafft hast.
    eine freundin von mir war da in münchen und ich habe nur von ihr mitbekommen,
    dass sie da recht tolle sachen gemacht haben :)
    viel spaß!

    liebe grüße.
    luisa.
    http://trugbild-design.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich finde den Post total super! Die Bilder sind einfach richtig schön geworden :)
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch, dass du es auf die ESMOD geschafft hast. Ich denke du passt toll in die Modeindustrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boaaaaah ist das schön! <3 Tolle bilder!
    und glückwunsch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing ! it is really fashionable !

    http://blondeaisan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, coole fotos!

    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete