Saturday, February 9, 2013

Look: HAPPY TIMES



I am super happy about how things are working out right now and felt the urge to show it to you with a few happy faces although the outfit is very casual and toned down. Sporty - I finally took a dancing class again this week. You might know I used to dance Hip Hop in a crew but the hours of freelance practicing have decreased pretty much in the last months. Miss it a lot though! Do you do any sports?

Have a nice weekend, xx

Ich bin super glücklich wie alles gerade läuft und hatte so das verlangen euch das mit ein paar fröhlichen Fotos zu zeigen obwohl das Outfit doch eher schlicht ist. Dafür aber sportlich - ich habe diese Woche endlich wieder einen Tanz Kurs genommen. Ich habe ja mal Hip Hop in einer Crew getanzt aber inzwischen hat das ziemlich nachgelassen. Vermisse es total! Macht ihr irgendeinen Sport?

Habt ein schönes Wochenende, xx


  • jacket - JAKE'S
  • turtle neck - H&M (old)
  • beanie - H&M Men
  • pants - Zara
  • sneackers - Vty
 





9 comments :

  1. ich fechte. :)
    ich glaube dir,dass du glücklich bist,so,wie sich alles entwickelt hat.
    ich bin übrigens schon ewig follower,ich hab dich damals auf stardoll entdeckt !:D alte zeiten. :)

    choconistin.blogspot.de ,lg♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, ich freu mich immer sehr über deine lieben Kommentare! :)
      Oh ja alte Zeiten hehe, lg ♥

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to dance, it's really a cool skill to have... Now I just go swimming - you don't sweat as much.:) Your beanie is adorable, hun. Great look!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your look, so casual cool and the beanie is awesome!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics! Great jacket.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    Only 3 more days to enter

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty! Very nice blog!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    I would love it!
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jacket. I really love puffy jackets like the one you have because they don't make you look like a marshmallow. Those pants also look great on you, by the way. Solid look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocking that awesome red beanie, so cute! So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just posted up one my most PROVOKING outfits featuring Erdem's runway printed neoprene coat and matching heels, do tell what you think on the craziness and l hope it entertains ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/erdem-ocratic.html

    ReplyDelete