Sunday, January 6, 2013

GOOD NEWS: tha.Darlinh goes London Fashion Week


In the last days I have been a little bit secretive about some booking and me being overly happy. All that was for a very particular reason related to the blog. 

I AM GOING TO ATTEND LONDON FASHION WEEK THIS FEBRUARY!!! 

I am going to be there from 14th to 22th February and cannot wait to fill my schedule with lots of exciting events, meetings, meet-ups, sightseeing, shopping - I mean it is London. The only thing I got from that city is that pencil a friend brought me as a souvenir once. I have never been there and dreamt of it for years.
I can hardly believe that it is finally happening now! I am going to one of the major fashion weeks just after over one year after my blog launch. I am honored, lucky, nervous, and thankful (especially to you who make things like this possible every day by visiting and reading my blog) all at the same time. Somebody pinch me please?


In den letzten Tagen hab ich ein bisschen geheimnisvoll getan mit dem ganzen Buchen und überaus über etwas glücklichen sein. Das hat natürlich seinen Grund den ich euch heute verrate. 

ICH WERDE IM FEBRUAR AN DER LONDONER FASHION WEEK TEILNEHMEN!!! 

Ich werde vom 14. bis 22. Februar da sein und kann es gar nicht mehr erwarten meinen Zeitplan allmählich mit Events, Meetings, Treffen, etwas Sightseeing und Shoppen zu füllen.
Ich meine es ist London! Das einzige was ich von der Stadt habe ist dieser Bleistift, den mir eine Freundin einmal mitgebracht hat. Ich war noch nie dort, träume aber schon eine Ewigkeit davon.
Ich kann es nicht glauben, dass es nun endlich soweit ist! Ich werde nach nur über einem Jahr des Bloggens an einer der großen Fashion Weeks teilhaben. Ich fühle mich zeitgleich so geehrt, glücklich, nervös und dankbar (vor allem auch gegenüber euch, da ihr durch eure täglichen Besuche genau sowas ermöglicht). Kann mich bitte jemand kneifen?




8 comments :

  1. whaat, that is SO awesome, i'm so excited for you you lucky girl!! i've been once a few years ago for a school trip so i didn't really get the full experience of going since i was in a group of like 50 other people, but i remember it being beautiful, all the architecture is incredible! you're going o love it i am sooo happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for this lovely comment dear!! I will share eeverything with you here on the blog :))

      Delete
  2. That's so cool, are you actually going to see some shows too?! If so, do you know which designers? Have fun, I absolutely love London!
    Lucia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. freue mich für dich,mache viele
    bilder von london,den tollen
    leuten,gebäuden + eindrücken
    und habe vorallem VIEL SPAß ! (:

    choconistin.blogspot.de,lg♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. I'm so happy for you. :) don't forget to tell us stories when you get back. Enjoy your trip.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW that's wonderful. Congratulations and good luck. Have a lot of fun, make thousands of photos and after it tell us how it was ;)
    Have a nice week.

    xoxo
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAAAY; so amazing! Und da bitte auch gaaaanz viele Street Style Fotos machen, ok? Danke Liebes :)
    Un berichten wie die englischen Blogger so drauf sind, ob die auch so cool sind, wie die Berliner ;)

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wie geiiiiil mannn anh!!!!!!!! richtig geil dass du das soo krass schnell geschafft hast!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete