Monday, January 21, 2013

Berlin Fashion Week Day 2: Outfit, Franziska Michael & C'est Tout


MBFWB Day 2 was probably the busiest day of all. Every two hours a collection presentation, somewhere in between outfit shooting, streetstyle capturing and charging my smartphone at the Premium Exhibitions press lounge (thank God they have plugs there plus Mercedes-Benz provides very convenient shuttles between tent and Premium location). All that instagramming consumes all the battery haha!

Seeing the photos you must think I am crazy to wear killer platforms and such light clothing while i am surrounded by snow. For the former: well, yes I am crazy for heels and fashion week is simply THE time to wear them and for the latter: those black palazzo satin pants hide more than one layer of tights and I had the coat from day 1 with me, too. :P
Black&White look highlighted by blue/green metallic clutch, brown platforms and Stella&Dot necklace. Sleek ponytail, dark red lips and slightly black eyes round it all up. What do you think?

Second Berlin Fashion Week day included 2 and 3 of my five favorite fashion week shows Franziska Michael and C'est Tout (number 1 seen yesterday: Perret Schaad). Also on my schedule were Dimitri, Patrick Mohr and Anja Gockel.

  • blazer - Zara
  • leather top - Zara
  • pants - selfmade
  • necklace - Stella & Dot
  • shoes - Sugarfree Shoes
  • clutch - H&M




with Georg & Jenna from isayshotgun and Mia from heylilahey waiting at the ticket counter (photo via heylilahey)

Franziska Michael




C'est Tout

Dreamy fairytale? Not at C'est Tout this season! Designer Katja Will decided on a very edgy black rock chic. Feminine, sexy, cool looks one better than the other. Along with it a remixed version of "Paradisco by Charlotte Gainsbourg" (you know I want to becomce a designer, too, some day right? a few months ago a few friends and I speculated about which songs we would choose for our runway shows and I chose exactly that same song! The collection and brand as a whole are so my type!). 
Favourite collection piece: the laced up leather pants!




Thanks for reading! Kisses, Anh



3 comments :

  1. Wow I love your clutch! Hope you're having a great time at Fashion Week :)
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. deine outfit sieht echt schick und elegant aus.
    mag das schwarze oberteil.

    liebe grüße.
    luisa.
    http://trugbild-design.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look, particularly the collar!

    ReplyDelete