Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Instagram Round Up: December 2012


The last month of 2012 is taking it's end. The Christmas holidays are almost over, a few more days and it is time for a new year! Therefore I want to use today to recap a little bit on what happened in my December with the help of a few INSTAGRAMS

Der letzte Monat im Jahre 2012 geht zu Ende. Die Weihnachtsfeiertage sind fast zu Ende und somit sind es nur noch wenige Tage bis zum neuen Jahr! Deshalb möchte ich den heutigen Tag noch einmal nutzen um auf den Dezember zurück zu blicken - mit der Hilfer einiger INSTAGRAMS.


1. You helped me deciding on this coat - it got a YES

2. Front Row Press Area at the ESMOD Ste Catherine Show

I visited Bonnie Strange's PETER at The Shit Shop 2.0

MAKE YOUR LIFE A PLACE THAT MAKES YOU SMILE

with Nelly at New Look Party

Hummus Chicken Wrap at my restaurant discovery Nanoosh

captured in the evening near the Spandauer Christmas Market

early Christmas present from me to me - a fashion book <3

Merry Christmas! Hope you spent wonderful days with your friends
and family! Thanks for reading tha.Darlinh :*
 



1 comment :