Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Denise Bredtmann Hairstyling Show


As promised, today I am filling you in with all the backstage and show pictures from Sunday. For those who skipped the last post, A few other bloggers and I were doing hair-model jobs for the amazing pinned-up-hairstyles queen Denise Bredtmann on the Hairseller Fair in Berlin.
To sit on stage, styled in a retro look with suiting make-up thanks to Pascale and MAC products, and get my hair done into some kind of a hairstyle masterpiece was a lot of fun - plus since I got to share the day with lovely people like Laura, Chi and Yuliya (featured in this post's pictures) it became a day to remember! Thanks girls <3

Wie versprochen versorge ich euch heute mit den Backstage Fotos und denen der Show am Sonntag.
Für diejenigen, die meinen letzten Post übrsprungen haben: ein paar Blogger und ich haben einen als Haarmodelle für die wunderbare Hochsteckfrisurenqueen Denise Bredtmann auf der Hairseller Messe in Berlin gejobbt.
Ich kann auch sagen, dass es wirklich lustig war in einem Retro-Look und von Pascale mit MAC Produkten geschminkt, auf der Bühne zu sitzen und die Haare in eine Art Kunstwerk gemacht zu bekommen.
Außerdem durfte ich den Tag mit lieben Menschen wie Laura, Chi und Yuliya (die ihr alle  in den heutigen Bildern entdecken könnt), sodass der Tag zu einem unvergesslichen Tag wurde! Danke Mädels <3






me, Laura and Yuliya


Pascale doing my make-up


Denise Bredtmann at work with my hair


Yuliya, me, Chi and Gummibärchen!! :)

I love being a blogger!



5 comments :

  1. gott ey wieso hatte ich die gummibärchentüte in der hand :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hear is an art! Working it girl ;)

    Btw, finally going through the blogs of people who added me as friends on IFB. Really like your blog! Fresh :) Hope you take some some time to visit too:)

    xoxo Gozika ;)

    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic.

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article

    ReplyDelete