Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pin-Up Hairstyle from the best


 Magicians! That is what hairstylists are to me. As you know I hardly every do anything with my hair except for putting them into a ponytail or lately I also actually curl them occassionally.
When I went to the Hairseller fair in Berlin on Sunday for a model job, I was extremely excited about what they would do to my hair (I only knew it would be a pinned-up hairstyle). And now see what the highly talented and super lovely Denise Bredtmann created! I am so impressed! :D
(Backstage+Show photos tomorrow)

PS: You see I am trying out several new photo editing tools on the post head pictures. Thumbs up or down? :)

Magier! Das sind Friseure und Hairstylisten für mich. Wie ihr wisst stelle ich ja so ziemlich nie etwas mit meinen Haaren an außer sie mal zu einem Zopf zu binden - neuerdings welle ich sie ja sogar.
Als ich also am Sonntag für einen Modeljob zur Hairseller Messe in Berlin fuhr, war ich ziemlich gespannt was sie mit meinen Haaren machen würden (ich wusste ja nur, dass es es eine Hochsteckfrisur werden würde). Und nun seht und staunt, was die hoch talentierte und reizende Denise Bredtmann gezaubert hat! Ich bin so beeindruckt! :D
(Backstage Fotos und von der Show folgen morgen)

PS: Ihr merkt, ich probiere die Tage an den Post Head Bildern gerade einige Bearbeitungstools aus. Daumen hoch oder runter? :)


Vintage inspired look
  • silver coloured plisse top - H&M
  • skirt - vintage
  • reptile boots - Deichmann




4 comments :

  1. Photos are cool! And the pony tail is amazing...i would love to find a hair magician too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog and style.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet trendy and classy. I personally like this a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them. To me, you are doing the great work.

    ReplyDelete