Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Look: COMFORT AND LOVE


"Fashion has two purposes: comfort and love. Beauty comes when fashion succeeds."
- Coco Chanel

Comfort and love are also to me two very important aspects when it comes to dressing up as much as during shopping time. So much fashion is created these days that they mostly are all very lovable, highly desirable and simply "fabulous"! The difference in the end is performed by the comfort term - no matter whether the cut just fits you better, the fabric is more pleasant or the clothing makes you feel just utterly magnificient - I believe comfort is something we should invest in. 
At least I started thinking that way and I feel great following it. Zara makes the jeans that look stunning and suit me perfectly (I barely ever find good pants) so pretty much all my pants are from there now although for example H&M always has similiar models for less money but which are either too long or have other issues. 

One that I can't miss anymore is my black skinny jeans worn in this outfit combined to a white net sweater layered over a simple black longsleeve, sporty K-Swiss sneakers, matching statement necklace, black bag and red lipstick - my outfit for Sunday on my way to the Hairseller fair in Berlin where i modeled for amazing pin-up hairstyler Denise Bredtmann. But more on that tomorrow ;)
 







  • sweater - Zara
  • pants - Zara
  • shoes - K-Swiss
  • bag - vintage
  • coat - Pimkie
  • necklace - Zara




2 comments :