Saturday, October 27, 2012

Look: “Kombinationswunder 2012”


Hello everyday life, you have me back after last week’s German Press Days and Touching People’s Hearts Radioshow! Does not mean that I have less good news to share though.
Lena from the German site kombinationswunder.de (translation would be something like “combination miracle”) messaged me to let me know that I am a Kombinationswunder 2012!! Such an honor to receive grandiose feedback on what I love and highly enjoy to do - blogging and sharing my looks with you. I am as delighted as a child rolling in the marvelous autumn leaves haha!
kombinationswunder.I hope you like this style combination aswell! Casual but chic with a rebellious touch, the way you know me best ;)

Hallo lieber Alltag, du hast mich nach den aufregenden German Press Days und der Touching People’s Hearts Radioshow wieder! Heißt allerdings nicht, dass ich nicht trotzdem tolle Neuigkeiten habe, die ich mit euch teilen kann.
Lena von kombinationswunder.de hat mir mitgeteilt, dass ich eines der Kombinationswunder 2012 bin!! Es ist eine so unglaubliche Ehre solch grandioses Feedback für eine Sache zu bekommen, die ich über alles Liebe und natürlich sehr sehr gerne tue - bloggen und mit euch meine Looksteilen. Ich bin so erfreut wie ein Kind, das sich im herrlichen Herbstlaub wälzt haha!

Ich hoffe ihr mögt euch den heutigen Style. Schlicht aber schick mit einem rebellischen Touch, so wie ihr mich am besten kennt ;)

PS: Hier geht’s zum Artikel über mich und meinen Blog auf der Kombinationswunder Website und hier geht es zur Hall of Fame wo die anderen Kombinationswunder 2012 zu finden sind. :D











  • denim shirt - T.K.Maxx (similiar here)
  • graphic print cropped tee - H&M (similiar here & here)
  • bag - from my Mum ;) (similiar here)
  • black skinny jeans - Zara
  • black army boots - Buffalo via otto.de
  • slim white belt - thrifted
  • black short coat - Pimkie (similiar here & here)
  • statement necklace - Stella&Dot
  • bangle - Vietnam




10 comments :

  1. Love your outfit, especially the necklace. Can't get enough of the casual chic looks!
    Do stop by my blog, I've got a new post.
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Oh yes the necklace is probably the most gorgeous piece of jewellery I own *_* Stella&Dot has such amazing stuff! You should visit their shop sometime :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really great oufit, the denim shirt is perfect!

    -Victor xx

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :D yeah right? it was a lucky find at T.K.Maxx *-*

      Delete
  3. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit, so young and trendy! Love you photos!

    lextravagance.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I am doing my best with the blog, and it is great to hear that you like what you see :))

      Delete
  6. Veeery nice, I love skinny jeans with zippers on the sides. Nice necklace too!

    ReplyDelete