Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New In: THE THA.DARLINH BRACELET


My family has the tradition to always each buy a customized real silver jewellery piece whenever we come to Vietnam every 2-3 years. The silver is supposed to keep illness away. For me it always is a bracelet (on longterm I am definitely the bracelet type of jewellery lover). A tiny chain around my wrist is sometimes all I need and want to wear from all my bling blings. Nevertheless I wished for something special and personal this time - so here is it, engraved with the name of the blog which became half of my everyday life! "tha.Darlinh"

Sending love and greets from Vietnam out to you! xx

Meine Familie hat so eine Art Tradition alle 2-3 Jahre wenn wir nach Vietnam fliegen jeder ein echtsilbernes Schmuckstück zu kaufen. Das Silber soll nämlich vor Krankheit schützen. Auf jeden Fall fällt meine Wahl immer auf ein Armband (wenn ich es auf lange Zeit betrachte, bin ich definitiv der Armband-Schmuckliebhaber-Typ). Eine kleine Kette um das Handgelenk ist oft das einzige Bling Bling was ich tragen möchte. Trotzdem wollte ich dieses Mal etwas besonderes und auch etwas persönliches - und da ist es graviert mit dem Namen des Blogs, der inzwischen die Hälfte meines täglichen Lebens eingenommen hat! "tha.Darlinh"

Liebste Grüße aus Vietnam an euch alle! xx





5 comments :

  1. oh, this is so sweet. And the bracelet is classic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool!

    -Victor x

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bracelet! I have one very similar that my dad brought back for me from Mexico when I was little! They are so crisp and versatile! (My friends thought it was a heart problem bracelet the first time I started wearing it again...haha)
    xx Rebecca
    www.classynotclashy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work guys im a fan of your website.
    Zapata Abraham

    ReplyDelete