Saturday, September 22, 2012

Look: EDITORIAL MUCH?


A few months ago Vogue Germany featured an impressing editorial photographed by amazing Peter Lindbergh at the ocean. I fell in love with the pictures and especially the atmosphere they delivered so much that I promised myself to try and take similar pictures (which are of course by far not as good as Peter Lindbergh’s but anyway) the next time I am at a suitable location.
And there I was at Nha Trang 6 a.m. in the morning shooting today’s outfit photos dressed in my Oasap dress combined with a beautiful beautiful Stella&Dot necklace and bare feet in the water.

Vor ein paar Monate gab es in der Vogue Deutschland eine beeindruckende Fotostrecke, fotografiert am Meer vom großartigen Peter Lindbergh. Die Bilder und vor allem die Atmosphäre, die sie rüberbrachten zogen mich sofort in ihren Bann. Ich wollte seitdem unbedingt ähnliche Fotos machen (natürlich werden die niemals so gut aussehen wie die von Peter Lindbergh aber immerhin), sobald ich die Gelegenheit an einer entsprechenden Location hatte.
Und da war ich also. Sechs Uhr Morgens am Strand von Nha Trang um die heutigen Outfit Fotos zu schießen. Ich trage mein Oasap Kleid und habe dazu eine wunderwunderschöne Stella&Dot Kette kombiniert.












18 comments :

  1. love this outfit!!!!!!! beautiful dress and beautiful necklace! great combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I am happy you like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace! Great outfit! Do check out my blog
    xoxo
    Mariana
    http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Fotos sind wunderschön geworden! Ein tolles Kleid! Die Kette passt super dazu!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous, darling! I absolutely love that necklace.

    xoxo,
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Stella&Dot has the most amazing jewellery I know *-*

      Delete
  5. Great look! I am in love with your necklace :) :)

    If you like, I would love it if you take a look at my latest post :)

    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. but that's a great idea, to repeat editorials. You could even do editorial-too-much.
    Akvile from http://doc-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you like it! I'll try to do more then :D

      Delete
  7. Die Fotos von dir in den bewegten Wellen sind toll. Und vor allem das letzte Bild ist wunderschön.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing photography doll....I love your LBD so much!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! It was just the perfect feeling and my mum did a great job as a photographer. Can you believe it was her first time holding a dslr?!

      Delete
  9. This is great, beautiful location and dreamy pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a great outfit! I love the top and your hair looks beautiful:) xx
    http://www.UndiscoveredWorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely dress! And great photo's :) it does give the editorial vibe :D
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog!!
    Follow you and I invite you to visite me!
    kisses!
    http://cristalips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Practicality cheap louis vuitton handbags is important. It would be less costly to buy cheap designer handbags than buying the usual high-end designers omega speedmaster watches. Be reminded, the items are not fake. Remember that designers best christmas giftsand premium brands make it a point to always come out with cheaper rolex datejust watches that would cater to other clients and consumers. These cheap designer bags my not be as luxurious and as premium in quality as the standard designer catier bangles but they are definitely as pretty and as durable. Besides, women would not need to worry about having fake or inferior waterproof jacketslabels for their bags.

    ReplyDelete