Thursday, August 30, 2012

PATRICK MOHR Pop Up Store Opening Berlin


Since yesterday evening Berlin Mitte can be officially called the home of a new fashionable Pop Up Store. The one from Berlin designer Patrick Mohr! Unfortunately I didn’t get to see his collection during fashion week because Isabell de Hillerin was presenting at the same time (and as you know I wouldn‘t miss her show for the world). Therefore I was even more happy that I was invited to the store opening at Münzstraße. Patrick Mohr has very urban toned down plain fashion. He mixes oversized sillhouettes with subtile colours of white, grey,black and this season also navy and green-yellow. Most pieces are unisex and timeless. I imagine his tops with simple black skinny jeans and ankle boots creating the perfect casual but sophisticated fashion look.

Gestern Abend wurde Berlin Mitte offiziell zum zu Hause eines neuen modischen Pop Up Stores. Und zwar der von Berliner Designer Patrick Mohr! Zur Fashion Week konnte ich trotz Einladung seine Show nicht sehen, da Isabell de Hillerin zur selben Zeit ihre Show hatte (die ich, wie ihr wisst, um nichts verpassen würde). Umso glücklicher war ich als ich die Einladung zum Store Opening  in der Münzstraße erhalten habe. Patrick Mohr hat urbane schlicht gehaltene Mode. Er mixt oversized Silhouetten mit einfach Farben wie weiß, grau, schwarz und diese Saison sind auch dunkelblau und ein gelb-grün dabei. Die meisten Kleidungsstücke sind dabei Unisex und sehr zeitlos. Seine Tops kann ich mir super mit einer einfachen schwarzen Skinny Jeans und Ankle Boots vorstellen - der perfekte lässig modische Look.

blogger taking photos with me in the middle (photo found on www.la-dolce-fashion-vita.com)




two lovely bloggers I freshly got to know: Susa and Carrie







New patrick mohr Store at:
Münzstraße 20, 






4 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures,
    Guess that I'm going shopping noww..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet Anh, nice blog here...your posts are inspiring to me =)
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ylenia, I feel honoured to have someone who likes my blog so much! Thanks a lot! xx

      Delete
  3. nice pic !!
    love the collection.

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete