Saturday, July 28, 2012

Look: PEPLUM AFTERNOON






Today’s look is adjusted to the sun and warm temperatures which finally showed in Berlin. Right on time to literally take my new Weekday babies for a walk!
I always liked the combination of grey and yellow so I put on my yellow shorts which are the perfect length to be still visible under this awesome grey jersey peplum shirt I just got in from BonPrix.
My colour block satchel does the pleasant balance in colour application. As most of the times my jewellery undertakes the rock’n’roll part of my look - all kinds of silver around my neck.
Pictures are taken by Meroda, who I spent the afternoon with. We had delicious sushi, great talks about blogging, life, shopping and well it was super fun with her so how about a peek on her blog, too?  :)

Mein heutiger Look ist an die Sonne und die warmen Temperaturen angepasst die Berlin dann auch endlich mal erreicht haben! Super Timing, denn so konnte ich meine neuen Weekday Babys gleich mal ausführen.
Grau kombiniere ich sehr gerne mit gelb, weil es die trübe Farbe aufhellt. Also entschied ich mich meine gelbe Shorts zu tragen, die praktischerweise die perfekte Länge hatte um unter meinem neuen Schößchen Oberteil von BonPrix noch hervorzuschauen. Die Colour Block Tasche bildet finde ich einen super Ausgleich in Sachen Farbeinsatz. Der Schmuck übernimmt wie immer das “Rock’n’Roll” in meinen Looks - heißt diesmal jede Menge silber um den Hals. ;)
Die Fotos hat übrigens dir liebe Meroda gemacht, mit der ich den Nachmittag verbracht habe. Wir hatten leckeres Sushi und sind schön durch die Straße Berlins gebummelt. Auf jeden Fall hat es mit ihr super viel Spaß gemacht, also würde es sowohl mich als bestimmt auch sie freuen, wenn ihr auch kurz auf ihrem Blog vorbeischaut! :) 















9 comments :

  1. Tolles Outfit!
    Die Farbauswahl ist sehr gut gelungen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual yet chic summer outfit. Thanks for sending me a request on IFB, I love your blog and I am now following via GFC. I would love it if you could pls visit my blog and follow back...:)

    xoxo
    Raliat O.
    http://rallydfashionfanatic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wundervolles outfit! mit den schuhen! wow <3

    love, carlinka

    www.goldenweek.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I adore those yellow shorts peaking out underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics. :)

    http://kadddii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the braid! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome look, i adore that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously obsessed with your shoes!
    Just confirmed you as a friend on IFB and figured I'd check out your blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll be sure to follow you back!

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello

    It's Robin an YBS magazine editor , I'm interesting to make an online interview "The face behind " column
    If you are interested contact robin-dp@hotmail.fr

    Have a nice day !

    YBS

    ReplyDelete