Friday, July 20, 2012

Look: I HEART NYC


New York City is a place probably most of us dream of. A city which needs to be visited at least once in life. Unfortunately I haven’t been there myself yet but this t-shirt is an original souvenir right from the world metropolis, a gift my brother brought me from his first trip there. 
For my first after-fashion-week-outfit I combined it casually with a denim jacket, black skinny jeans, black bag and comfortable black sneakers. As accessory I chose again my mirroring sunnies with transparent frame.
Have you been to New York yet or are you planning to in near future? I’d love to hear your NYC stories! Share them with me :D

Von New York träumt bestimmt jeder von uns. Eine Traumstadt die mindestens einmal im Leben besucht werden muss. Bisher hatte ich leider nicht die Ehre aber dieses T-Shirt ist tatsächlich ein Original Souvenir aus der Weltmetropole. Mein Bruder hat es mir von seinem ersten Trip dorthin mitgebracht.
Für mein erstes Outfit nach der Fashion Week habe ich es eher schlicht mit einer Jeansjacke, schwarzer Skinny Jeans, schwarzer Tasche und bequemen schwarzen Sneakers kombiniert. Als Accessoire habe wieder meine spiegelnde Sonnenbrille mit transparentem Rahmen gewählt.
Wart ihr eigentlich schon einmal in New York oder plant ihr demnächst eine Reise dorthin? Ich würd mich freuen eure NYC Geschichten zu hören! Teilt sie mit mir :D









  • I love New York t-shirt - New York Souvenir
  • denim jacket - H&M
  • pants - H&M
  • sneakers - Deichmann (old)
  • sunnies - New Yorker
  • arm jewellery - all H&M



10 comments :

  1. love your bag,jacket and sunglasses!!!

    xxx K
    I am followin' you... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool look and fantastic bag. The bag is almost as big as you are. :P

    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sneakers! :)

    xx Devi
    http://www.10K10Q.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable look, dear~ I love the colors and the way you styled up the whole outfit~!
    Several days ago I regestered at IFB forum and received a lot of friendship requests from bloggers, so I start to review new blogs and this how I find yours~! )
    You have a really nice blog, interesting and clear, full of inspiring posts, useful links and nice photos, so
    I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, very casual and cool.
    The way you have managed to mix and match
    with accessories is great!

    Following you :)

    http://aclosetofchaos.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. sehr sehr schöne Bilder und süßes Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really digging the sneakers! And the T-shirt...but mines got to say I heart CT for Cape Town ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog I am a New Yorker but I now live in Atlanta, you are in the right spot for fashion I heart New York too
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just <3 the outfit...!!!Keep shooting such great photos..!!!
    kisses,
    Bloody Mary
    http://kosma28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so naturally beautiful. x

    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete