Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Look: FLORAL KIMONO

 photography: Yuliya

The sun finally returned to Berlin yesterday so that I could shoot a new summer outfit post for you. I hope these temperatures will stay because I was shopping and also practicing my sewing skills in the last days resulting in a mass of new clothes aka outfit ideas, which only wait to be photographed and showed to you!
Today another fashionable project is up though. Tha.Darlinh is teaming up with Dark Light Color for a special photoshoot. Watch out for some backstage photos I will post over the day on my facebook page and twitter account! :)

Die Sonne hat gestern endlich wieder ihren Weg nach Berlin gefunden, sodass ich einen neuen Sommeroutfit-Post für euch erstellen konnte. Ich hoffe die Temperaturen bleiben denn ich war in den letzten Tagen stoppen und habe an meinen Nähkünsten gearbeitet. Das heißt ich habe eine Menge neuer Klamotten und Outfit-Ideen, die nur darauf warten fotografiert und euch gezeigt zu werden!
Heute ist allerdings erstmal ein anderes modisches Projekt dran. Tha.Darlinh und Dark Light Color haben sich nämlich zusammengetan und ein besonderes Fotoshooting organisiert. Haltet eure Augen offen für Backstage Fotos, die ich über den Tag auf meiner Facebook Seite und meinem Twitter Account posten werde! :)













8 comments :

  1. looking lovely! (:

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr hübsche Fotos.
    tolles Outfit und sehr schöne beine hast du :)

    liebe grüße.
    http://erdbeerplunder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!

    My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richtig tolle Blus! :)
    Kommst du aus Viertn?

    Schau doch mal vorbei, würde uns freuen! :)
    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich will diesen Kimono ♥
    habe den Blazer mit diesem Muster und will nun uuunbedingt auch den Kimono haben :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kimono! The print is so pretty (:
    Also I'm super excited to follow you after reading all your posts and I really hope you'll return the favor . It would mean so much coming from you!

    Danke!
    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely kimono cardigan, it's a beautiful piece

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous look! the print is so darling but the colors just kill me. amazing color palette!

    xo
    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete