Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I wear: LITTLE CONTRASTS


This is my yesterday's outfit. The top is an old one I only wore once since I bought it but somehow when I touched it inside my closet I really liked the colour contrast it revealed with my nail polish.
For my first day of school (yes it started again) i combined it with grey skinny jeans and my beloved boots. Don't be surprised if you see them again in following outfit posts because right now I am just not in the mood to wear other shoes than these.

Das ist das Outfit, dass ich gestern an meinem ersten Tag zurück in der Schule getragen habe. Das Top habe ich mit seit langem wieder aus dem Schrank gegriffen, weil ich den Farbkontrast zu meinem Nagellack so schön fand.






Pieces: 
  •  top: H&M (old)
  • jeans: H&M
  • nail polish: essence
  • rings: H&M
  • blazer: H&M 
  • boots: Buffalo
Wow, I didn't even realised until now that I was wearing so many things from H&M!!

Moreover be ready for some new photos I took with my  analogue reflex camera. I brought them to the developing centre yesterday and hopefully they will be finished this week. I can't wait! I experimenting a lot on that film and I have no idea hoe the results will look like!

Seit bereit für weitere Fotos von meiner analogen Spiegelreflex. Ich habe auf dem Film eine Menge herum experimentiert und habe deshalb keine Ahnung wie die Ergebnisse aussehen werden. Hoffentlich sind sie noch diese Woche entwickelt!

14 comments :

  1. The colors in that top are amazing!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a little like that galaxy trend that was going on there for a while. Nice mix. I'll follow you. :) Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the print on that top! Love this whole outfit, especially those boots!!


    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top is so pretty! Entire outfit is lovely, great blazer and boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey.
    Habe dich gerade auf Stylight.de entdeckt. Hättest du vielleicht Lust aufs gegenseitige Followen auf Stylight.de?

    Mein Profil: stylight.de/esraisrey

    Lg, twofaaces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skinny jeans, boots and the color of your nail polish!. :D

    Thank you for your comment on my Nasty Gal collage post! :D

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colours in your top are pretty! and it definitely goes well with your nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE the colour contrasts
    and beaut boots xoxo



    thankyou for your comment,
    i am following you now,
    hope you liked and followed my blog xoxox;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, i especially like it with the over-sized blazer!

    http://flatlinefashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit ! Love the match between your nailpolish and your top.

    thank you for you lovely comment !

    Im following now.
    would you like to follow me to?

    Nice that we have the same inspiration blogs :) Im totaly in love with the blond salad and I get a lot of inspiration from it.

    Nice blog you have. keep going on like this .

    love,
    www.stylebomba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toller Nagellack! Übrigens vor kurzem ist unsere neue Heartbeat Follower Aktion gestartet, bei der du die Chance hast ein super cooles Netbook zu gewinnen. Mitmachen ist super einfach, denn alles was du machen musst ist Follower auf deinem STYLIGHT-Profil sammeln!Wir würden uns total freuen, wenn du dabei bist, mehr Information findest du auf unserem Blog hier ! Kennst du eigentlich schon unsere Facebookseite ? Noch nicht? Na dann schau doch mal vorbei!

    ReplyDelete