Saturday, September 3, 2011

100% tha.Darlinh Design

So this is the first design completely made by myself. I bought farbics, used a burda pattern and started sewing with my sewing machine.  I changed the pattern a bit though and added a few things. And voilà - the first tha.Darlinh design ever! 
Tell me your opinion on it. Do you like it?
Oh and sorry for not posting a lot these days. Right now I'm in my graduation year and I will have to focus on school. But there will always be a weekly update for sure! 

Das ist also das erste komplett von mir selbst gemachte Design. Ich hab mir Stoffe gekauft, ein burda Schnittmuster benutzt und angefangen mit meiner Nähmaschine zu nähen. I habe einiges am Schnittmuster geändert und hinzugefügt. Und voilà - das erste tha.Darlinh Design überhaupt!
Sagt mir eure Meinung darüber. Mögt ihr es?
Oh und es tut mir Leid, dass ich im Moment nicht so viel poste. Ich bin jetzt im Abiturjahr und muss mich auf die Schule konzentrieren. Aber ein wöchentliches Update ist sicher drin.

11 comments :

  1. omg it is just perfect. I wish i could do something like this too! How did you learn sewing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phantom: thanks :) I just taught it myself with this "project". First try ever with the sewing machine which I reecently got as a present on my birthday. Really proud of myself that it worked out so well! haha
    I read some books about sewing before though

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anh : Oh, i must try reading sewing books too, thanks for tip! I have a sewing machine too, but since i am not as talented as you, I couldnt sew . (I think its broken, not my fault!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can u ask if someone likes it? haha, it's perfekt!
    loving you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's beautiful! :)

    Lissy ;*

    http://goldwhitephoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow die jacke ist echt toll! ich mag dieses schlichte design mit dem gewissen etwas. und wie es sitzt, "steif" am körper und mit den falten an den armen :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. the design is quite good :) thanks for doing it, the colours fit just perfectly... not too much, it looks legère though :3

    However, maybe you could improve that emblem on the front side, i bet you are more creative, i am sure you can do it :D

    Additionally, pay attention to the cut of your shoulder sections... In general it's your first time and you will improve as the time passes, just leaving you some suggestions n.n

    keep your good work up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ omofighting: thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions. they are helping me alot! I'll to my best to improve in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Find ich echt cool. Vielleicht hättest du vorne das weiß auch nochmal vorkommen lassen sollen. Vorne ist sie sehr schwarz, da fehlt vielelicht noch ein bisschen weiß.
    Aber sonst echt toll.
    Dein Blog gefällt mir wirklich gut :)

    Take a look!

    ReplyDelete