Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Eberswalder Straße - streets of Berlin

It came, that I was pretty much often there the last week. I took some pictures for fun, which I would like to show you. The photos feature me and also two friends, Kathy and Nina. Though you can't really see them, since I was tired photographing faces. Only the beautiful smile of Kathy was so overwhelming that I had to put it into that post,too.

Es kam, dass ich in der letzten Woche ziemlich oft dort war. Ich hab aus Spaß ein paar Fotos gemacht, die ich euch gerne zeigen würde.Die Fotos zeigen mich und auch zwei Freundinnen, Kathy und Nina. Obwohl man sie nicht wirklich sehen kann, da ich gerade nicht in der Stimmung war Gesichter zu fotografieren. Nur Kathys wunderschönes Lachen war so überwältigend, dass ich das Foto auch in diesen post tun musste.









left: introduced on vivacious-moments.blogspot.com
right: cardigan by Peek&Cloppenburg , shirt by H&M , shorts by VILA













18 comments :

  1. woooow wie toll dieser post ist! ich liebe liebe liebe ihn! und danke für das kompliment (; <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Very nice post, really, and beautiful pictures! Follow each other to keep in touch? Let me know and I'll do the same with your blog! Kiss.

    http://entrophiabehindgreeneyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wie gern ich dabei gewesen wäre! ihr seid so süß und hübsch und nett und ach ich liebe euch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for visiting my blog :) I am following you now, visit my blog if you have some time soon. Thank you :)
    lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I know my comment doesn't fit the post xDD
    But I'm curious , where are you from?
    Btw i like your blog very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: I'm from Berlin, Germany. thanks a lot, happy you like it♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics! omg, I really love Berlin! One of my favorite cities with no doubt! I'm in love with Germany in fact haha
    Thanks for your comment! :)
    Have a great day!

    xx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

    take a look at my Chanel giveaway!!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pictures! Would you like to follow each other?
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment and thanks also for following me. Cool Streets of Berlin post. :) It's actually one of the cities I'd love to visit. Hopefully one day I will. Love your outfit. The shorts are really cute. :)

    Am following you too. :D Take care. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the picture on the bottom! it makes me smile, reminds me of good times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. das outfit gefällt mir! liebste grüße

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am already following you my dear :)

    P.S.
    There seem to have a problem with the "Follow" tab on the upper left corner of the page. I learned that we should follow each other with the Google Friend Connect usually found at the side or bottom of the page, it's where you'll see other followers too :) Just to be sure!

    lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. followed you,too :)
    I am hosting my first giveaway,check it out if you like :)
    http://sofiehn.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-500-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, those two outfits are amazing! And I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. berlin <3
    voll schöne bilder <3
    Lieben Gruß

    Sanzibell.com

    ReplyDelete