Saturday, August 6, 2011

Being tagged

I was tagged by Wioletta. It's like a little interview which is going around in German blogs. Thanks for tagging me! So I'll answer the questions now :

What's your name?
Anh


How old are you?
16

What is your blog called?
tha.DARLINH

Your favorite axtivities?
dancing, designing/drawing, sewing, photography, experimenting with clothes and cloth, walking through streets i don't know, seeing new things, getting to know the world and much more.

Favorite season?
Spring.

Which camera do you use?
3 different ones. A anlogueos Nikon reflex camera, a Canon bridgecamera and a Lumix digital camera.

Relationship status?
Single.

Favorite blog?
I'm not answering that ;)

How come  you are blogging?
I started many years ago with a Taylor Swift fanblog. I was young and a huge fan (I still like her music a lot!). One day Wioletta asked me to do a blog with her and remote future was born. Now that she moved away from Berlin, I have my own blog.
But the actual reason why I'm blogging is because I want to show you all my work and world.

Interior style of your room?
Small, nice and cosy with a loooooot of wood. Oh did I say that it's really colorful in here? Chaotic with lots of junk and things which don't fit together.

Is there anyone you hate?
aaah....I guess there are some people I don't really like but lets do not call it hate.

Favorite holiday destination?
I definitely loved Venice the last time I was there. Apart from that, can I really call places which I never visited yet my "favorite holiday destination"? Not really....But I would love to visit London, Paris, Barcelona, New York (and other parts of America) or lets say the whole world 'cause every place has it's great apects which I would like to see :D

Now that I'm at the end of answering questions I'm tagging someone else.
Julia and Megan.


Sorry for not translating the interview into German right now. To much text. If you wish a translation, I will of course do one. Comment under this post if you wish so.
Tut mir Leid, dass ich das Interview nicht übersetzt habe. Zu viel Text. Falls du eine Übersetzung haben möchtest, werde ich natürlich eine verfassen. Kommentiere unter diesem Post, falls ihr das wünscht.

7 comments :

  1. Hi!! Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!!!
    I like how you draw! beautiful blog :)
    Have a nice day!!!

    xoxo
    Undisclosed Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! I love Spring, too. <3
    Thank you so much for following me! I love your blog, and have followed, too.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to Venice! I'd love to go to NY as well ;)

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? If so, just follow me and I’ll follow back.

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16 year old blogs so well..
    kudos to u and ur blog! :)
    follow eachother?

    http://touchofawanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, dear!

    Thank you for your lovely comment and for following me, dear! Follow you back now!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete