Sunday, August 28, 2011

100 lovely followers!

Wow, I can't believe it! I run this blog for about 2 months now and already got so many readers?
Guys that is so awesome, I'm so happy!! Everytime when I see that someone new is following, I feel really honoured. Thanks a lot to everyone. Hope that in future even more people will find and like tha.Darlinh .

Wow, ich kann es gar nicht glauben! Ich habe diesen Blog jetzt für rund 2 Monate und habe schon so viele Leser? Das ist der Wahnsinn, ich bin ja so glücklich!! Immer wenn ich sehe, dass jemand neues Verfolger wird, fühle ich mich richtig geehrt. Ein herzliches Danke an Alle. Hoffe, dass auch in Zukunft weiterhin Leute tha.Darlinh finden und mögen werden. 


loves


11 comments :

  1. since you have a great blog, we will be here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! Congratulations on your followers. <3

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute necklace and yay on getting 100 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. werden sicher noch viel mehr =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke für dein liebes Kommentar und fürs followen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Νice post. I waѕ сhecking contіnuously
    this weblog and Ι'm inspired! Extremely useful info specifically the final phase :) I care for such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.
    My webpage - bryantkobe.cagorabiz.com

    ReplyDelete