Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello and Welcome to tha-darlinh.blogspot.com!

I'm really glad you found here.
But I guess I should introduce myself first. I'm Anh Dinh a 15 year-old girl from Germany. This is me doing some kind of online diary based pretty much on my passions (fashion, inspiring things, photography, dancing and more).
Well tha.darlinh is a quite unusual name, don't you think?
So I'm gonna explain.
"tha" are the initials of all my prenames. "Darlinh" is a mix out of - guess what,haha -  the word "Darling" which I got inspired from Avril Lavigne's song Darlin' and my last name Dinh.

Soo I tried a logo. It definitely will change in time, but for now it's okay - i think.


Visit me again, I hope you'll enjoy my postings!

4 comments :

  1. i look forward to the first post, darlinh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is an unusual name. I like the logo as well. I think it is quite original. You seem to be a creative person and if that is so, it will probably come out in the writing that you share on your blogs as well as in the pictures you choose. Have fun writing about fashion and your other interests.

    ReplyDelete